So, we leave tomorrow for a two week trip to Africa - Sudan and Uganda. Here are some things to be praying for:
1. Safety in all our travels.
2. Separation from the kiddos.
3. Clarity in what God wants in our lives and how/if these places are involved.
4. Spiritual protection from discouragement, fear, etc.
5. That we can relax and enjoy the ride!
Thanks! I will update you all and post some pics when we return!
I want to write a little more on this topic, but for now I hope you enjoy this song I wrote. My amazing son sings and plays the guitar and...
I love the bride of Christ. I know that many of you reading this have seen the ugly, the broken, the spiteful. It has been aimed at you ...
It's my last night calling Africa home. I feel like the last several weeks I have been on auto pilot - doing the things I needed to d...
Listening to music always speaks to my heart in ways that seem to break through even my most grumpy, tired, or distant flesh. I have a cur...